Master of Vocation in Mobile Phone Application Development provides
an excellent platform for students to develop their overall skills to match with the exponentially
growing Mobile app industry in IT. With huge investments provided for developing consumer and enterprise apps,
the mobile app sector always opens up challenging opportunities all over the world.
The two-year M.Voc program enables students to be skilled professionals in mobile phone application development on both Android and iOS platforms,
by equipping them with knowledge and skills on cross-platform and native apps for Android, iPhones, iPads, and wearable.
In addition to the domain-specific courses offered as part of the program,
courses in Management and Entrepreneurship and New Venture Planning ensure managerial and entrepreneurial skills to excel in professional settings.
During the course tenure, with a focus on polishing the professional and soft skills of the students,
DDUKK regularly conducts exceptional training programs by renowned resource persons.
Apart from the traditional theoretical approach, all mobile app related subjects are taught as domain-practicals,
providing hands-on training within the classroom itself.
Core topics in M.Voc. Mobile Phone Application Development are:-
- Object Oriented Programming with JAVA and SQLite
- Cloud and Advanced Technologies
- Software Engineering and Testing
- User Interface Design and User Experience
- iOS App Development
- Soft Skills Development
- Internship and Final Project
- Android Application Developmet
- Database and Backend Technologies.
- Introduction to Mobile Application Development and Web Technologies
- Programming with Swift
- Cross Platform Application Development
- Entrepreneurship and New Venture Planning
P.G diploma holders in mobile phone application development will
be equipped to work in application development projects. While, M.Voc holders will be equipped
to work as independent application developers who can conceptualize, design and launch apps in
the market place.